People are shitty. That’s why I watch Star Trek.
Part of how I keep my faith in humanity.
Imma gonna go hid in the corner. And cover myself in a towel. Safety towel.
Was explaining the shouting “Parkour!” and immediate injury trend to my father
"So is that the hipster version of hold my beer?"
Yes. Yes it is.
Not everyone likes the term Fanbots. Please use both Fanbots and Humaniacs since some of us aren’t bots (since there’s nothing wrong being human) and some of us have been calling ourselves Humaniacs way before Fanbots became a thing.
I’ve always thought we should have used Fandroid cause it was more punny.
Apparently it’s used by android phone fan users but I don’t care. Fandroid.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Dun dun dun!
The most recent project, making Dredd scarves for friends. First time using intarsia and duplicate stitch. Only a million more to go before I am deployed.
9 1/2” wide and over 6 feet long. I clearly have issues with knitting.
Oh, Prometheus is on. Have you seen that yet?
Yes, you made me watch it and I yelled science at it.
Accidentally incorporating your headphone cord into the design.